web analytics

11th Armoured Division in Normandy

Having recently had a hernia repair operation I’ve been off work for five weeks.  This means I had plenty of time to get some painting done and I have managed to complete over thirty vehicles and guns for my 11th Armoured Division project.

I tried out a new colour scheme with this batch, a 50:50 mix of Vallejo 924 Russian Uniform and 888 Olive Grey, as recommeded on a post I read on the Flames of War forum some time ago.  I gave this base a wash of Devlan Mud from Citadel and then drybrushed with Vallejo Russian Uniform.  I am quite please with the results and it’s certainly quick enough.

Here’s some pictures of my latest output  on the scenery we used in a recent game of Battlegroup Panzergrenadier at the South East Scotland Wargames Club.  The models are not quite finished, I need to order up some transfers from Dom’s Decals.







You may also like...

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.